Print Critique with Judges
November 10, 2020
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Add to Calendar
Zoom Webinar - Info for webinar will be emailed 1 hour prior to event
Join us for an AzPPA Image Critique.
Registration to enter images into this event will be via PrintCompetition.com - images must be uploaded by: Date November 3, 2020 by 11:00pm
This is our second Image critique for 2020 and is being held in via Zoom webinar on: November 10th at 6:00pm.
There are few educational opportunities that help improve your understanding of image quality like print critique and print competitions.
For this image critique, members may submit up to 4 of their images (digitally submitted through the PrintCompetition.com website) to be evaluated by our panel of judges. Albums will not be critiqued during this event. After viewing each image and giving a 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down' score, the judges will follow up and review each image and offer a critique to the maker for how they might improve their image(s) in preparation for the next level of print competition.
Even without entering any photos this is an amazing educational opportunity! It is free to members and visitors to attend and watch the competition.
You will learn a lot and see some amazing Images!
Questions? Contact Dave Shields, President or Paul Bartell, Competition Director
NOTE: Image Submission Deadline: November 3, 2020 by 11:00pm
There are few educational opportunities that help improve your understanding of image quality then print critique and print competitions.
For this image critique, members may submit up to 4 of their images (digitally submitted through the PrintCompetition.com website) to be evaluated by our panel of judges. Albums will not be critiqued during this event. After reviewing each image and giving a 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down' score, each judge will in turn discuss every image that has been submitted to help the maker improve upon the image and potentially prepare it for higher level competitions.
There is no charge to members to submit images for this image critique. Non-members may enter up to 4 images as well for a fee of $20 (in addition to meeting fee).
Submitting for Image Critique is easy: Just follow these simple steps to upload your images:
- Go to www.printcompetition.com and click on 'free registration of new user' if you have not already used printcompetition.com, otherwise log in with your exisitng User ID and Password (this is the same system we use for Arizona State Image Competition)
- Once you are registered and logged on, click on the AZPPA box (shows November 2019 as date).
- Select if you are a member, and also if this is the first time you are entering an AzPPA image event.
- Click on the 'Create New Image Entry' button, then enter the information prompted (title of your image, category, and select if digital effects performed by you or not).
- Click on 'Create New Entry' button and then upload your image.
Repeat the above steps for up to 4 images you would like to have critiqued.
Print critique judges will be Master Photographers John Ellis, Anne Marie Shumate and Andrew Faulds.
$0.00 Member Registration
$45.00 Non-Member Registration
$0.00 First-Time Attendee-Free