Learn. Share. Grow.Arizona's Photographers Coming Together
Sales Techniques and Products For Increased Profits
Join us for an interactive meeting covering a multitude of sales techniques you can use in your studio to increase your sales averages. Whether you are a retail studio, home based, or run your sales session on location, our panel will moderate a lively discussion with the audience on proven strategies and products that will result in increased profits.
Topics will include:
- The importance of proper presentation
- Choosing the right lab for your studio and how to prepare your images for printing
- Different Products For Different Types Of Sessions
- Showing What You Sell
- Packages vs. Ala Carte Pricing
- Effective Words In The Sales Room
- How To Avoid Selling On Price Alone
Please Note: This is a program change. The originally planned 'Magical Mystery Photograph Tour' has to be rescheduled for a future date.
SPECIAL PRE-PROGRAM (Starts at 7pm)
Meet Actor FILO, one of the actors modeling at this year's 'Portraits of The Old West' Fall Festival, as he talks about his experience working in the movies and as a stuntman.